FEDSpace – The Federal Data Governance Conference – Has Gone Virtual
Unfortunately we couldn’t host FEDSpace in person as originally planned – but that’s not stopping us! Join us on July 22, 10am – 2pm ET for vFEDSpace – The Federal Data Governance Conference. We’ll dive deeper into the Federal Data Strategy 2020 Action Plan and discuss what it means for government agencies.
“Federal data has great potential to improve the way government delivers services, to inform research, and to catalyze innovation and grow the economy,” the Office of Management and Budget wrote in the action plan.
FEDSpace speaker Nick Hart, CEO of the Data Coalition was closely involved in the creation of the action plan said in a statement “Government has room for much improvement in managing and using data more effectively, and the Federal Data Strategy is a productive start. In particular, the Data Coalition is pleased to see that a number of suggestions from industry and stakeholders outside government were thoughtfully incorporated into the final action plan.”
Other speakers include:
- Tom Sasala, Chief Data Officer, Department of the Navy
- Keynote: DON Data Management – Creating Decision Advantage at the Speed of Mission
- Dovarius Peoples, Chief Information Officer, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Enterprise Virtual Viewer
- Kenya Dixon, General Counsel and COO, ETRM Group
- Jason R. Baron, Of Counsel, Faegre Drinker LLP
- Data Governance, Federal Recordkeeping, and FOIA: Making Round Pegs Fit into Square Holes
- And more to be announced!