Professional Services Consultant
ActiveNav is a fast-growing enterprise software company with global recognition as a leader in the file analysis market.
We are a company filled with people from around the globe who are passionate about our products and seek to deliver the best customer experience. We’re friendly, collaborative, high energy, and fast-moving with that start-up culture feel.
ActiveNav is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, with offices in the US, UK, and AU. This position is located in our Reston office.
About the role:
As a member of the services team at ActiveNav, you will provide post-sales services and customer support of our software. In this exciting and fast-paced role, you will work with customers and sales/service partners to kick off projects, deploy software, train, and consult with them to ensure their success.
What you will do:
- Serving as an Application Administrator to customers
- Solving customer product-related problems
- Preparation of reports and correspondence of project specifications, activities, and status
- Supporting the development and execution for Project and Delivery Management service offerings including proposal support and delivery
- Supporting strategic development of new business within existing accounts
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and service excellence
- Supporting online and classroom-based customer training sessions
- Assessment of a customer’s unstructured and semi-structured data
- Implementation of file analysis products and/or other eDiscovery Solutions, Business Intelligence, or other data-centric technologies
- Ability to travel (COVID-19 considerations are continually being reviewed)
What you have:
- Skilled communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Skilled in Microsoft Windows Accessories, Settings, and Administrative Tools
- Skilled in MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data, metadata, and data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, or equivalent experience
Experience in these areas:
- 0-2 years experience in professional services (data governance experience a plus)
ActiveNav is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Reston, VA
Type: Full Time
Reports To: Head of Customer Success