Professional Services Consultant
At ActiveNav, our vision is to provide our customers with actionable insights into their data universe. We are working towards a future in which dark data is eradicated. We will do that by making it faster and easier for enterprises to discover, identify, classify, score and act on their data. It’s our core strength – it’s what we’re great at and what we believe we do better than anyone else.
Join us on this journey. We’re hiring an experienced Professional Services Consultant to provide our software post-sales deployment and customer support. In this role, you will work directly with our customers and sales/service partners to kick off projects, train, and consult to ensure their success with our platforms .
This consultant position is an integral part of our mission within the Professional Services team. In this role, you will work remotely or onsite with our customer(s) or service partners to help them achieve their goals and assist them in using our solutions. This is a highly technical, hands-on role where you will develop and maintain expertise level skillsets on our product and solutions deployed in our customers’ environment.
- Use your experience and skills to complete a customer’s unstructured and semi-structured data assessments.
- Work with our customers on their data discovery and remediation projects.
- Lead online and classroom-based customer training sessions.
- Lead implementations through hands-on product deployment and client team training.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, and technical issues such as software installation, implementation, and day-to-day product use.
- Prepare reports and correspondence with project specifications, activities, and status.
- Demonstration to commit to customer service and service excellence.
- Experience building and initiating data governance policies, processes, and procedures.
- Minimum 4 years in Electronic Records Management.
- Strong knowledge of data & information governance.
- Experience delivering classroom and online group training sessions.
- Technical Project Management experience.
- Experience in analytics, metrics, and reporting of large data sets.
- Experience with proposal development.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Superior Excel capabilities knowledge of SQL and Windows server would be a plus.
- Ability to travel
Experience in these areas a plus:
- SharePoint/Office 365/Exchange
- SMB/CIFS, NFS, and other data sharing protocols
- Cloud Services (AWS, Azure and Azure AD, Google)
- Regular Expression (Regex)
Disclosures: Covid-19 vaccination and information for ActiveNav Jobs
All ActiveNav employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by state. Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact, and the customer has implemented such requirements.
- You choose to access an ActiveNav worksite.
If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in data governance, analysis, and professional services.
- ActiveNav is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Location: Reston, VA or Remote
Type: Full Time