Customer Success Manager
ActiveNav is a fast-growing enterprise software company with global recognition as a leader in the file analysis market.
We are a company filled with people from around the globe who are passionate about our products and seek to deliver the best customer experience. We’re friendly, collaborative, high energy, and fast-moving with that start-up culture feel.
ActiveNav is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, with offices in the US, UK, and AU. This position is located in our Reston office.
About the role:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for developing relationships that promote retention and loyalty by working closely with our customers to ensure they are satisfied with our software and services. This position will hold a crucial role in our customer’s journey (post-sales) – from adoption to retention, expansion and ultimately advocacy. The CSM role will be heavily metrics-driven, and the right candidate will be able to manage several Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as NPS, churn, and uplift.
What you will do:
- Set the groundwork for our client’s success by taking part in the post-sales engagement process, including the coordination of onboarding, product implementation, and renewals, relying heavily on our professional services and support teams
- Monitor, measure, and map the client’s successful usage of our core platform (Discovery Center) to minimize churn
- Deliver and communicate ROI for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality and guide our clients through the most relevant features for their specific business use cases, expanding usage and adoption of our products, using data and best practices
- Provide an exceptional customer experience using proactive communication and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor and maximize the lifetime value (LTV) of enterprise customers
- Provide continuous feedback and new feature requests to our development teams
- Ability to travel (COVID-19 considerations are continually being reviewed)
What you have:
- The ability to work collaboratively with Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, and Professional Services team members to ensure an exemplary experience for our customers
- Driven by the desire to ensure that our customers are happy and are successfully using our products
- Account management and strategic selling skills with numerous stakeholders
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes and KPIs
- A service-oriented, can-do attitude
- Strong sense of ownership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, or equivalent experience
Experience in these areas:
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
ActiveNav is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Reston, VA
Type: Full Time
Reports To: Head of Customer Success