Cloud Implementation Specialist
We’re an independent software vendor with a global presence, creating cloud services to enable our customers to discover, understand and take control of their dark data wherever it lies. As a small business, our domain expertise allows us to punch well above our weight, and we’re recognized around the industry for our thought leadership and the quality of our people. Our customers buy our products and services because they realize the importance of good data stewardship and compliance, and, like us, they’re on a journey to achieving a state of Zero Dark Data. We’re a British company with commercial headquarters based in the US of Reston, VA, and an engineering Hub in the UK, clustered around Winchester.
You must be a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and results-driven implementation specialist who deals well with ambiguity and can quickly prioritize deliverables in a fast-paced environment. The responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading SaaS implementations through hands-on product deployment.
- Leading individual and classroom-based customer training sessions remotely or in person.
- Consulting with customers or other departments on project status and technical issues such as software installation, implementation, and day-to-day product use.
- Preparation of reports and correspondence of project specifications, activities, and status.
- Supporting strategic development of new business within existing accounts with the Customer Success Manager
- Understanding customer challenges and communicating feedback back to the product team
- Customer-centric mentality with a high commitment to service excellence.
- Assessment of a customer’s unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Experience in leading new client onboarding and implementation engagements.
- Experience in training new users on SaaS platforms.
- Technical aptitude to set up client’s environment for installation, authentication, directory services and permissions. (Web applications/certificates/authentication/Active Directory,/Auth0 or Okta Directory)
- Working knowledge of Enterprise document management and mail services such as Office 365, Google Workspace, Box and similar applications
- Experience working with SMB/CIFS, NFS, WebDAV, and other data-sharing protocols
- Working with cloud services and interfaces (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Skills in these areas are a plus: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience implementing file analysis products or other eDiscovery Solutions, Business Intelligence, or other data-centric technologies.
- Experience in Data discovery and remediation projects/engagements with customers.
- Experience building and initiating data governance policies, processes, and procedures.
- Experience in electronic records management, data governance, and data privacy.
- Experience with Analytics, metrics, and reporting of large data sets.
- Technical Project Management experience.
- Process development and documentation experience.
- Data Visualization Development (i.e., Tableau and Power BI)
- Windows Server, IIS
- SQL Server & SQL query knowledge, SSAS
Bachelor’s degree in data science, Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, or equivalent experience.
Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in software implementation
Active Nav is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Recruitment Process:
Our interview process generally consists of two stages. If your CV is selected, we will arrange a 15-30-minute telephone call or Zoom meeting to discuss the role and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
The second stage is a face-to-face interview, ideally in-person in our Winchester office, but can be via Zoom where necessary. Prior to the interview we will ask you to complete a development task relevant to the role, with the aim of walking us through the results during the interview. We favour this approach to give you the opportunity to demonstrate your technical skills as well as your ability to problem solve rather than solely basing your application on your CV and Q&A.
All ActiveNav staff are required to comply with the company’s Information Security policies.
Data Discovery Solutions Ltd ta ActiveNav provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, colour, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
You must be able to legally work in the United Kingdom.
please send your resume or CV to email@example.com.
Type: Full Time