ActiveNav is an industry-leading data privacy and governance software provider and innovator of Data Mapping as a Service (DMaaS) which enables enterprises, federal agencies, and public sector entities in mapping, cleaning, classifying, quarantining, and deleting sensitive, redundant, obsolete, and trivial data. We have a history of innovation, with achievements such as Gartner’s Cool Vendor status, various Microsoft platform certifications, and a founding member of the US Information Governance Initiative but our biggest achievement is our people and the exceptionally talented team we’ve built.
“ActiveNavers” are intensely customer-centric and prioritize client needs. We are a company filled with people from around the globe who are passionate about our products and seek to deliver the best customer experience. We’re friendly, collaborative, high energy, and fast-moving with that start-up culture feel.
ActiveNav is headquartered in Reston, Virginia with offices in the US, UK, and AU.
This position is remote with typically 25% travel (travel dependent on COVID).
About the role:
As our Channel Manager, you will bring your skills in enterprise software sales to our Alliances team where you will manage an existing partner base, recruit new partners, and implement strategic initiatives in our channel ecosystem. You will be responsible for partner management and will assist in the development and execution of sales plans through your partners. As our Channel Manager, you will be expected to meet quantitative and qualitative performance goals, represent the culture of ActiveNav and share it with our partners and prospects.
What you will do:
- Target new partners and effectively communicate the value of the ActiveNav solution to technical and business stakeholders at potential partners
- Evaluate each partner’s business model and develop compelling joint strategies that align with the partner’s unique objectives
- Work with partners to identify target accounts, generate selling strategies, conduct lead generation activities, and identify/nurture opportunities through closure
- Work with ActiveNav sales representatives to create partner programs that will result in revenue growth in their territory/vertical
- Manage partner development, sales, and customer satisfaction within your partner mix
- Manage, track and report on key performance indicators, action items and results
- Understand and integrate sales initiatives across direct and inside sales channels, training partners appropriate
What you have:
- 3-6 years of experience in sales or business development within the enterprise software or data management space (Legal or eDiscovery vertical a big plus)
- Partner Sales, Channel Sales, Alliance Sales, or Systems Integrator Sales experience
- Have built an efficient partner ecosystem with a variety of partners
- Created joint value proposition with partners
- Clear communication and quick execution
ActiveNav is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Type: Full Time
Reports To: Director of Alliances