Application Administrator Consultant
ActiveNav is a fast-growing enterprise software company with global recognition as a leader in the file analysis market.
We are a company filled with people from around the globe who are passionate about our products and seek to deliver the best customer experience. We’re friendly, collaborative, high energy, and fast-moving with that start-up culture feel.
ActiveNav is headquartered in Reston, Virginia with offices in the US, UK, and AU.
This position is remote (can be in office for individuals located in the DC Metro area).
About the role:
As a member of the services team at ActiveNav, you will provide post-sales services and customer support of our software. In this exciting and fast-paced role, you will work with customers and sales/service partners to kick off projects, train, and consult with them to ensure their success with ActiveNav. You must be a detail-oriented, self-motivated and results-driven Service Delivery professional, that deals well with ambiguity and can quickly prioritize deliverables in an Agile fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Serve as an Application Administrator to customers.
- Solve customer product related problems.
- Prepare reports and correspondence of project specifications, activities, and status.
- Support the development and execution for Project & Delivery Management service offerings including proposal support & delivery.
- Support strategic development of new business within existing accounts.
- Demonstrate and commit to customer service and service excellence.
- Support online and classroom-based customer training sessions.
- Assess customer’s unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Implement file analysis products and/or other eDiscovery Solutions, Business Intelligence or other data-centric technologies.
- Ability to travel (COVID-19 considerations are being taken into account currently)
What you have:
- 0-2 years’ experience in professional services (data governance experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced skills in Excel and Microsoft Windows Accessories, Settings and Administrative Tools
Experience in these areas is a plus:
- Data visualization such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Server and/or database administration, specifically Windows Server administration including IIS or SQL database administration
- Regular expression development
ActiveNav is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Type: Full Time
Reports To: Head of Customer Success